At the 2014 Advisory Board and CEF Coordinators meeting (October 24-26, 2014) we will organize a knowledge fair to present to our partners how we package our learning activities. The packaging is based on detailed understanding of reform efforts in public financial management and central banking in South East Europe.
Knowledge fair is a face-to-face knowledge sharing event designed to showcase participants’ experience, achievements, and innovations and market new programs” (The World Bank).
Knowledge fair characteristics:
- Open, dynamic and non-rigid spaces
- Revolving around a topic and summoning interested audience
- Implying a multiplicity of dynamics and exchange methods
- Aiming at promoting products and services, and reaching agreements between parties
- Making use of traits and traditions typical of the location where they take place (UNDP)
Workshops and seminars
Synergies with the IMF technical assistance in South East Europe
CEF communication strategy
CEF value creation stories